Gomocup Schedule, 27th-29th of April 2018
There will be 4 freestyle groups, 1 fastgame group, 1 standard group, and 1 renju group in Gomocup 2018.
For Freestyle 2, 3, and 4, the top 4 AIs will move up to the next group. If the top k (k>4) places were all taken by new (or updated) AIs in a group, then all these k AIs would advance to the next group.
(The schedule is tentative)
- 4th Freestyle league starts at 10:00 AM UTC/GMT
- 3rd Freestyle league starts at 16:00 PM UTC/GMT
- 2nd Freestyle league starts at 6:00 AM UTC/GMT
- Fastgame league starts at 6:30 AM UTC/GMT
- Renju league starts at 10:30 AM UTC/GMT
- 1st Freestyle league starts at 20:30 PM UTC/GMT
- Standard league starts at 6:30 AM UTC/GMT
- Collecting results
What is new?
- Djall 2018 - A new version of Djall.
- Embryo 2018 - A lot of errors fixed, speed up, completely rewritten moves generator. Embryo uses part of the search function (highly Gomoku-modified) from Stockfish.
- Goro 2018 - Some weights were changed.
- Hewer 2018 - There were some changes in move-generator and minor change in evaluation function. Classic Alpha-Beta search with hash table and time management remains unchanged.
- SlowRenju 2018 - There are some small modifications on the evaluation, although not sure whether there is really a improvement.
- Whose 2018 - Fix the bug of takeback; Give up the calculation of VCF; Change the data structure; Optimize the algorithm.
- Wine 2018 - Algorithm performance is improved.
- XoXo 2018 - A bug is fixed and the algorithm is a bit improved. Added support for standard league.
- Yixin 2018 - The algorithm has been improved.
- AlphaGomoku (Kozarzewski) - a Gomoku program developed by Maciej Kozarzewski from Poland. AlphaGomoku is based on AlphaGo Zero - MCTS with deep neural network trained from self play. AlphaGomoku supports freestyle rule.
- AlphaGomoku (Sun) - a Gomoku program developed by Gerry Sun from China. AlphaGomoku is based purely on deep neural network. AlphaGomoku supports freestyle rule. This year it only participants in fastgame league.
- DeepFire - a Gomoku program developed by Shuai Pan from China. DeepFire supports freestyle rule.
- Ego - a Gomoku program developed by Yan Tang from China. Ego is written in C++. Ego supports freestyle rule.
- Gofive - a Gomoku and Renju program developed by Xin Huang from China. Gofive supports freestyle, standard and renju rules.
- LightBlue - a Gomoku program developed by Erwan Simon from France. LightBlue supports freestyle rule.
- Rapfi - a Gomoku program developed by Haobin Duan from China. Rapfi supports freestyle rule.
- Whatateam - a Gomoku program developed by Fanny Tavart, Oscar Stefanini and Ronan Boiteau from France. Whatateam supports freestyle rule.
- + 4 best from Freestyle 2
- + 4 best from Freestyle 3
- + 4 best from Freestyle 4