The openings for Gomocup 2022 were choosen by the following people (sorted alphabetically according to last names):
- Alexander Bogatirev - Gomoku player, member of Gomoku Committee RIF, member of organizers committee of Russian Gomoku Championship, winner of Russian Gomoku Cup 2016.
- Tomoharu Nakayama - Japanese renju player, 9dan. He got the 7th place in the 15th World Renju Championship, and won the Japanese Meijinsen in 2017.
- Aivo Oll - Renju player, 7 dan, general secretary of Renju International Federation, former Estonian champion, European champion, and world champion.
- Zijun Shu - Gomoku player and AI researcher, contributor of several Gomoku AIs.
- Tao Tao - Renju theory researcher, who published some researches and new designs of renju opennings, participated in promotion of Renju and translated several Japanese renju books.
- Qichao Wang - Renju expert, 4 dan, who has done a lot of researches in renju openings, and won the World Correspondence Renju Championship 2019.
- Rong Xiao - Gomoku expert who proposed the gomoku opening rule "swap after first move", which is one of the most popular gomoku opening rules in China.
Download Freestyle Openings
Download Standard Openings
Download Renju Openings